- that everyone take a few quiet moments to connect with the Creator and the miracle of this season. This is my favorite Christmas carol, Enjoy!
- that all those who want for family, or medical care, or a warm place, or a warm meal would find what they need
- that I and others would be moved to spontaneous acts of sharing and giving through this season and into the new year
- that my pernicious illness would lay low for a few days
- that my Vermont family would miraculously appear on Christmas morning
- that my Alaska family would also
- that a good friend's long-haul trucking hubbie would make a safe and timely arrival
things I want this Christmas:
- that my boy makes it all the way home from the East coast in plenty of time to enjoy the holiday.
- a pecan pie (I'd share, I promise) and/or white chocolate with peppermint in it; oh, a a little champagne too
- time with friends and family
- peace and quiet to savor the wonder of this season
things I have for Christmas:
- more than enough to eat, a comfy warm home, and my dog snoring blissfully by my side
- dear friends and family
- enough health to get by
things, If Santa were real or I won the lottery, I would ask for this Christmas:
I found out today that the Honda Element can be converted. Sorry hubbie, I have a new love.....
Merry Christmas to All